Sean and Justin Sean and Justin

Justin...

The Justin Lizee from Maple Ridge? And if so, ur crazier than i thought.

Tarboy Tarboy

Too good for NG

I really think you guys will make it far in this business. Like how u made the rich cats look even more evil by making them smoke, just that little touch makes them so darn evil. And naming Tarboy; Tar"boy" instead of Tarman or so makes him seem even more good, and makes you root for him. Music is fantastic, i was wondering where I could get song in the scene in the black when the janitor walks in, i love it. But otherwise, GL to you both. I will be looking for your names under a movie title one day. PS:Love your music Hania ;)

DARE DARE

Yes yes yes!!

Iv always had the first one on the top of my favs, its always moved me and when i looked at the front page and seen "dare" i double taked and couldn't believe a remake! This song always got to me, and the end always makes me choke up. The first one was great and so was yours. I hope more people make remakes of this flash, it is my fav.

Nameless 6 Vol.3 Part 2/2 Nameless 6 Vol.3 Part 2/2

O.o

For the first time iv seen this series... im completely mind fucked!... brb will i go watch rest of them and not sleep tonight.

CoreyStuckInPurgatory VI CoreyStuckInPurgatory VI

duuuude

man you should be making tv shows or games or somthing you rock

The Most Horrible Story The Most Horrible Story

WOOT

HAHAHAHAHA OMG SO AWSOME HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH I POOPED ALITTLE

This Is What You Want! This Is What You Want!

OMG!!

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

WINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNN

Awesome Compilation Vol 2 Awesome Compilation Vol 2

WIN

WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN OMMMMGGGG WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN THE EASTER EGGS WERE AWSOME TOO OMG OMG OMG WIN WIN WIN

Soft Taco! Soft Taco!

omg

OMG I COULDNT STOP LAUGHING HAHAHA

i feal the sensation of diarea! :D

The PS3 Song! The PS3 Song!

ooooook