Sean and Justin Sean and Justin

Justin...

The Justin Lizee from Maple Ridge? And if so, ur crazier than i thought.

Tarboy Tarboy

Too good for NG

I really think you guys will make it far in this business. Like how u made the rich cats look even more evil by making them smoke, just that little touch makes them so darn evil. And naming Tarboy; Tar"boy" instead of Tarman or so makes him seem even more good, and makes you root for him. Music is fantastic, i was wondering where I could get song in the scene in the black when the janitor walks in, i love it. But otherwise, GL to you both. I will be looking for your names under a movie title one day. PS:Love your music Hania ;)

DARE DARE

Yes yes yes!!

Iv always had the first one on the top of my favs, its always moved me and when i looked at the front page and seen "dare" i double taked and couldn't believe a remake! This song always got to me, and the end always makes me choke up. The first one was great and so was yours. I hope more people make remakes of this flash, it is my fav.

Another Small Favor Another Small Favor

Better!

Better then the first one, even the medals work nicely. WTB #3

Pixel Grower Pixel Grower

it was fooooon

2,671 first try, fun and hard, got to level 5 and got pwned lol

The Rise of Atlantis The Rise of Atlantis

...

whatts with all the shitty games of front page??, and invaderzimja learn to spell

(gaia) va3C 1st turtle (gaia) va3C 1st turtle

Rofl

Does it make me a nerd to realize ur talking about WoW? good audio BTW, funny.

rednikaiaG responds:

Nope, not at all, justin-james------>
Does it make ME a nerd to know what to say about WoW raiding and such?
Ha! I don't need to know how to talk about WoW raids, battlegrounds, PvP'ing, PvE'ing or gay ass RP'png (which I absolutely adore, mind you) to know that I'M a nerdy dork-a-sauraus with a hint of dweeb. I knew that back in high school, Man. I'm okay with it though.
Hey, yeah, you know what else? You're not a nerd, because you make awesome, random funny, catchy tuned flashes about SCRAPPLE too! Hell, I didn't think anyone here on Newgrounds would even know WTF scrapple WAS. Your profile says B.C. but I have my doubts about that. Canadians know what scrapple is? Not the ones I know. Heh heh heh I'm kidding around with you. Thanks for the listen and review, Man. You're great. Keep up the disturbingly entertaining food shorts. Ha! Until I see yet another work of yours. . .

.........Take care, be good and eat some vegetables.period
BTW, you play? What server/realm? RP/PvP/PvE? Hordie or Allie?

Banjo Kazooie Banjo Kazooie

Win

going to go DL this game again, thx for reminding me!